Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Thursday 23 July 2015

Almost disaster as left laptop on bench today


This sat there on the bench for 6 hours and was never touched!

It has all the logs on from time I've been in Sweden AND it has win-test and all the setup for the RSGB IOTA contest this weekend so loosing this would have been a nightmare.

I packed up the car after scouting locations and operating for a bit and no idea why but left it and a fleece on a bench.

It's an island in Sweden (only way on and off is by a car ferry and it's a long drive to this location too) so chances were it would have been there when I got back but was a heart stopping moment for a while until I had it in my hands again.

One item immediately taken off it and printed out and included here is the SD7B licence.


Needless to say, I've got a couple of backups of files already!

4 comments:

Roger G3XBM said...

Good to know there are kind and honest people still Dom.

M1KTA said...

Never a truer word. No chance that would have happened say on Jesus Green sad to say. I still deserve wrist slap though!

M1KTA said...

Never a truer word. No chance that would have happened say on Jesus Green sad to say. I still deserve wrist slap though!

M1KTA said...

Never a truer word. No chance that would have happened say on Jesus Green sad to say. I still deserve wrist slap though!