Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Sunday 19 August 2012

6w/m1kta qrss on 30m

NT7S open beacon is up on 6w/m1kta on 30m 10.100 sending 6w m1kta qrss 3

I will welcome reports please save any captures and save for my return after 29th.

Beacon on a car battery and will remain running until I leave on 22nd.


From here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QRPLabs/message/526

--- In QRPLabs@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Farthing wrote:
>
> Guys,
>
> Dom is active on 30 meters QRSS3 using a G0UPL Ultimate beacon from 6w
> land. Please keep an eye out for him.
>
> 73s Steve
>

Thanks Steve.

I have taken a break from the pileups and worked on the beacon...it
was off frequency and out of band it is now corrected.
10.140MHz and a little high. On RX dial 10.1400000 Argo says I am on 1100
I have offset a little higher than the EU beacons. QRSS3 sendng 6w/m1kta/ik14ll

I would be very happy to rx reports and if you can save any captures
that would be brilliant.
Or email them to me here as I have internet here in 6W.

72

Dom
6W/M1KTA

These were taken every 30 seconds...





















































No comments: